Subheader

A forever in-work compendium of Marvel and DC canon immigrants. What's a canon immigrant? Go here to find out!

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Character Spotlight: Split-Face

This one's very interesting, but a great blog called The Absorbascon got to before I could. I would recommend clicking that link before reading any further because it's a great article with a lot of twists and turns.

But if you must have some idea of what you're getting into before you click through, just know that the first Dick Tracy film (1945) featured a villain called Split-Face...


...and that villain was brought into the Dick Tracy comic strip (which seems to treat all previous Dick Tracy stories as canon) two days ago.


Seriously, though: just read the article.

2 comments:

  1. If you are going to count this, then you may be interested that they previously brought Gruesome (from Dick Tracy Meets Gruesome) in just like this, by mentioning him. At least, I think I remember that. I don't know when, however. I'm not much help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I recently discovered that myself (along with a couple other characters), but I have not yet had the time to research them. It will probably be April before they get on here.

    ReplyDelete