Subheader

A forever in-work compendium of Marvel and DC canon immigrants. What's a canon immigrant? Go here to find out!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Spotlight/52 Shake-Up: Miracle Monday

Sometimes other sites get to things before me. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I don't feel comfortable repeating that information on this site as if I didn't just learn it. So instead, I link to it.

Today's link is about Miracle Monday, which was originally featured in a Superman novel of the same name (1981).


Now, I honestly don't know how this escaped me. I'm familiar with the story, because I've previously featured a character from it on this blog - Kristin Wells. But somehow I either never thought to look if the holiday made the transition as well, or I did and just forgot to ever post about it.

Either way, the great people at ComicsAlliance made an in-depth post about it yesterday, so you can read all about it there. Enjoy: A Celebration Of Freedom: Miracle Monday Through The Years

No comments:

Post a Comment