Subheader

A forever in-work compendium of Marvel and DC canon immigrants. What's a canon immigrant? Go here to find out!

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Magneto’s Telepathy-Blocking Helmet

CBR, formerly Comic Book Resources, has a feature called “Follow the Path” that’s essentially the same as this blog. Sometimes they post things I was not aware of, and unfortunately they go into so much detail that anything I wrote about the subject would basically be plagiarism. In cases like that, I just post the link and be done with it. But since it’s not a “real” post, I’m doing it on Saturday instead of the usual Wednesday. 

In the following link, you can learn all about how the idea that Magneto’s helmet is to block Xavier’s telepathy was a product of the 2000 X-Men film. I don’t know if I completely buy it; I don’t recall being surprised by that fact when I first heard it, which makes me think I’d heard it before. Unfortunately, I can’t find any evidence online.



No comments:

Post a Comment